Closing Date: March 30, 2017
STATE OF WASHINGTON
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL AND HEALTH SERVICES
RFP # 1713-CSD001 Naturalization Services
The State of Washington, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), intends to issue RFP # 1713-CSD001 Naturalization Services on or about February 16, 2017 . Attached is copy of the Legal Notice for this RFP.
You may access and print a hard copy of the RFP from the DSHS Procurement Website at https://www.dshs.wa.gov/fsa/central-contract-services/procurements-and-contracting or through WEBS at https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webscust/home.html.
Please remember that the RFP document will NOT be available before February 16, 2017. Thank you for your interest.
The State of Washington, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), Economic Services Administration, Community Services Division (CSD), Office of Refugee and Immigrant Assistance intends to issue a Request for Proposals (RFP) to obtain proposals from qualified Bidders to provide naturalization services to eligible immigrants in Washington State.
DSHS intends to award multiple contracts. Contracts resulting from this RFP are anticipated to begin on July 1, 2017 and end on June 30, 2018. Amendments extending the period of performance after June 30, 2018 shall be at the sole discretion of DSHS.
Bidders must meet the following minimum qualifications in order to be considered for an award of a contract under this RFP:
1. Have a current State of Washington business license.
2. Have active status as a “recognized organization” with the U.S. Department of
Justice, Office of Legal Access Programs (OLAP). This authorization was formerly
administered by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). If proposing as a
Consortium, all members providing direct services to eligible immigrants in the
consortium must be recognized organizations.
3. Have at least two (2) years of experience within the past three (3) years,
providing naturalization services to eligible immigrants.
4. Have the requisite electronic hardware and software to communicate with DSHS and to provide invoices, participant data, supporting documentation and other information through DSHS’ secure email system. Minimum hardware requirements include a computer with internet access. Minimum software requirements include Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
5. Have a service location and space that is accessible to immigrants with disabilities and conveniently located to public transportation.
6. Have the capacity to serve all eligible participants in their primary language and in culturally appropriate ways.
RFP #1713-CSD001 will be issued on or about February 16, 2017 and proposals will be due on March 30, 2017.
Parties that are unable to access the websites listed above, may request a hard copy by submitting their name, address, e-mail, phone and fax number to:
Charley Barron, CSD RFP Coordinator
Department of Social and Health Services
Community Services Division
CSD Contract Services
PO Box 45470
Olympia, WA 98504-5470
RE: RFP # 1713-CSD001 Citizenship Services
By Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by Fax number 360-725-4905