Job Opportunity - Public Disclosure Coordinator
Who we are looking for:
OMWBE is looking for an experience Public Disclosure/Public Records professional to provide immediate assistance to the staff, guidance on processes and best practices, and recommendations on future staffing needs. We are looking to fill this position quickly and the duration of the position will not exceed six months. This is a perfect position for anyone who has served in Public Disclosure positions within state agencies and is extremely knowledgeable of the Public Records Act. This position is available as full-time or part-time and the position will work remotely (telework) for the duration.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Will maintain confidentiality of records;
- Work collaboratively with other staff;
- Detail oriented without losing site of the big picture;
- Ability to plan, organize and produce quality assignments within tight time frames;
- Provides excellent customer service to employees and the public;
- Ability to be a project manager and set the stage for future Public Disclosure work at the agency.
If you are interested in a high impact, short term project that will provide direction for the future of OMWBE, please apply now.
Closing: 2/15/2021 11:59 PM Pacific