RFP - Evidence Based Disease Prev Programs for Older Adults - Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Pacific
The Olympic Area Agency on Aging (O3A) is currently looking for people to provide evidenced-based (EB) programs in one or more of the followed Olympic Region counties: Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson and Pacific. These are programs like:
- Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance – Washington
- Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL).
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers
To find out more and to get the proposal materials, please go to O3A’s website at:
The deadline for the first round of proposals is February 12, 2018
There be another opportunity that will close on May 7, 2018 and in each of the following quarters.
Make your plan for the year and please respond to the RFP if you are interested in providing a qualifying program.
Questions? Contact Margaret H. Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-379-5074.