RFP - General Sewer/Wastewater Facilities Plan, Clallam Bay and Sekiu Sewerage District
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Clallam County Public Works
is seeking professional services for the development of General Sewer/Wastewater Facilities Plan (Plan) per WAC 173-240-050 and for the Clallam Bay and Sekiu Sewerage District. Future work (under a separate or amended conhact) may include design and/or construction management of needed wastewater system upgrades identified in the Plan. Additional relevant activities are outlined in the following tasks:
- Task I - Review existing as-built plans, information studies and data including flow records, compliance records, discharge monitoring reports, previous Inflow & Infiltation (I/I) reports, operations history, television dat4 and any other relevant information available regarding the current condition of the collection system.
- Task 2 - Inspect and determine the condition of existing collection system, including pump stations, force mains and side sewers and recommend and conduct additional work or studies necessary to pin-point the highest collection system repair priorities.
- Task 3 - Review and evaluate the most cost effective long term collection system repair options.
- Task 4 - Evaluate the existing treatment facilities and recommend long term course of action.
- Task 5- Recommend a prioritized approach of system repair and replacements including cost estimates and regulatory requirements; identifu and provided details on all available funding sources for collection system repair and replacement proj ect.
To be eligible for consideration, five (5) copies of a vendor's response to this RFP shall be received by the Clallam County Public Works Department,223 East Fourth Street, Suite 6, Port Angeles, WA 98362-3000 no later than close of business,4:30 PM, March 14th,2018. The proposal shall be submitted in a sealed envelope with the vendor's name, RFP number, and the due date identified on the outside. Submittals are limited to twelve (12) double-sided pages, not including the cover page, employee resumes, and üre required forms listed under additional requirements.
Clallam County in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964,78 Stat.252,42 USC 2000d to 2000d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Transportation, Subtitle A, Office of the Secretary, Part 21, Nondiscrimination in Federally-Assisted Programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies that it will affirmatively ensure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises as defined at 49 CFR Part 26 will be afforded full opportunþ to submit proposals in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, national origin, or sex in consideration for an award. Clallam County is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minority and women-owned firms are encouraged to submit statements or proposals. The project may be partially funded through the Washington State Communit¡r Development Block Grant program with federal funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. As a result, cost plus percentage of construction cost contracts will not be allowed and a number of state and federal equal opportunity and affrrmative action requirements will apply to the selection process and conduct ofthe project.
For more information on the RFP including timelines and evaluation criteria visit: http://www.clallam.net/publicworks/ClallamBaySekiuRFP.html For fi.rrther information or to obtain a full copy of the RFP contact:
Clallam County Public Works
223 East Fourth Street, Suite 6
Port Angeles, WA 98362