SPSCC Health & Wellness Ctr, Tumwater WA
SUB-BID REQUESTED FOR
2011 MOTTMAN RD SW, TUMWATER, WA 98512
SOUTH PUGET SOUND COMMUNITY COLLEGE (SPSCC)
HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER RENOVATION AND ADDITION
BIDS DUE: 12/6/18 @ 3:00PM
PEASE & SONS, INC.
Pre-Bid Meeting and Site Visit:
Attendance is NOT mandatory.
• Location: South Puget Sound Community College, 2011 Mottman Rd SW, Tumwater, WA 98512
• Date/Time: Thursday, November 15, 2018 @ 10:00am
• Meet @ Bldg 31, Gym
The Health and Wellness Center Renovation and Addition involves the Demolition of Classroom Building 33 and the Renovation and Addition to Existing Gymnasium Building 31 on the South Puget Sound Community College Campus in Olympia, Washington. The existing portion of the remodeled Health and Wellness Center will be of Type V-B Construction, with non-separated uses for A-4 Assembly, due to the existing wood framed roofing. The Addition and a portion of the remodeled facility will be of Type V-B Construction for A-3 Assembly, with non-separated uses. A 2-HR fire wall will divide the two types of Construction per IBC into separate Fire Areas. The overall Square footage of the Facility is 40,050 SF with an additional 1,758 SF in overhangs.
Estimated Value: $10.8 - $12.1 million
• Substantial Completion: 425 calendar days from NTP
• Final Completion: 60 calendar days from Substantial Completion
• Phase 1: Demo and egress
• Phase 2: New Construction (starts March 10, 2019)
• There is one (1) Base Bid.
• There are three (3) Alternates. Please check and see if you need to include alternate pricing
**WA State L&I prevailing wage rates apply to this project**
Pease & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we actively encourage and promote a diverse workplace. Our firm is seeking bids from all qualified and capable firms, large and small businesses including, but not limited to, Emerging Small, Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Native, Veteran, Vietnam Veteran, Disabled Veteran, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses.
Pease & Sons, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenters and Laborers Unions.
Complete plans, specs & addenda for this project are available on-line as follows:
2. Click on SPSCC Health and Wellness Center Renovation & Addition
3. Scroll down, find the correct bid package and click on Join RFP.
4. You will be prompted for an email address and password. If you are not already registered for Building Connected, you may do so at this time.
P.O. BOX 44100, TACOMA, WA 98448
253.531.7700 FAX 253.537.8113
We are an equal opportunity employer and request bids from all interested firms including disadvantaged, minority, and women business enterprises.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THE PROJECT ESTIMATOR