Certified Payroll/Prevailing Wage Reports: A Practical Guide to Compliance - Webinar
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Nancy Smyth
Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
When a contractor makes the move from residential/commercial construction projects to government-funded construction projects, which have certified payroll reporting requirements, it can be overwhelming for the contractor, its office staff, and the accounting professionals who support them. This often-complex requirement can lead to major problems, including non-approval of payment requisitions, denial of payment for change orders and claims, and contract termination.
This fast-paced, 90-minute high-level overview focuses on Federal WH-347 reporting requirements, which then can be translated to state-specific prevailing wage mandates. Certified payroll expert Nancy Smyth will explain the important details you need to know to comply with certified payroll requirements on your government-funded construction projects. Don't get caught in a prevailing wage nightmare; learn the ins-and-outs of certified payroll requirements, and get your questions answered!
This live, instructor-led, online training class will help you:
- Discover how to comply with Labor Standards & Payroll Reporting requirements
- Understand the difference between federal Davis-Bacon vs. state prevailing wage forms and which form applies
- Identify and comply with various "electronic or online" certified payroll reporting requirements
- Complete a Federal WH-347 Certified Payroll Report & Statement of Compliance and apply this knowledge to state-specific requirements
- Learn various ways contractors pay the prevailing wage fringe benefit portion and how to report them on the final reports
- Evaluate methods for tracking employee time and work classifications
- Request additional "trade/work classifications" and wage rates
- Recognize typical errors that require correction and what happens when things go wrong
- Identify common methods for creating Certified Payroll Reports, Statements of Compliance, EEOC, ARRA and Fringe Benefit Reports
- Automate these time-consuming, error-prone tasks
- And much, much more!
For more information: https://beacon360.content.online/xbcs/S1891/catalog/product.xhtml?eid=14...
Gather your team for maximum benefit -- Perfect Training Opportunity!
Your investment is for one dial-in. There is no limit to the number of participants at your location. Don't miss out on the must-have information that will be presented —
In addition, a 10-to-15 minute period has been reserved at the end of the presentation for an interactive question-and-answer session so you can discuss specific issues or gain additional knowledge about topics discussed.
WPL Publishing Company, Inc.
5750 Bou Avenue, Unit 1712
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone (301) 765-9525 Fax: (301) 983-4367