The Fiscal Year 2022 Annual Report is now available!
- 3,144 businesses were certified at the end of Fiscal Year 2022.
- 2,615 businesses held OMWBE State Certifications, and 1,581 businesses held OMWBE Federal Certifications.
- Certification analysts responded to 5,338 certification questions.
- Agencies and Institutions of Higher Education spent a combined $178,172,216 with OMWBE Certified Businesses, which is 2.96% of total eligible state spending.
- Combined spending rose from 2.78% in Fiscal Year 2021 to 2.96% in Fiscal Year 2022.
- OMWBE welcomed the Office of Equity, the LGBTQ Commission, and the Women’s Commission to participate on the Governor’s Subcabinet on Business Diversity.
- OMWBE launched Access Equity, an enterprise level business diversity management system, to a Phase 1 pilot group of state agencies and universities in January of 2023.
- Businesses held 290 business loans in the Linked Deposit Loan Program at the end of Fiscal Year 2022 worth a combined total value of $98,952,340.
View previous annual reports: