Connect and Build with Cornerstone
Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc., is one of the fastest-growing construction companies in Washington, building community spaces, with a focus on K–12 education facilities. Learn how to connect and work with Cornerstone as a subcontractor or supplier.
This FREE, LIVE event is scheduled to be presented at the link below.
This meeting features the top leadership of Cornerstone:
- Dave Flynn, President
- Bryan Gormley, Vice President and Senior Project Manager
- Vicki Puckett, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director
- Max Anderson, Senior Estimator
- Melissa Castor, Health and Safety Director
Presentation topics include:
- What Cornerstone looks for when working with subcontractors.
- Different types of bid delivery methods.
- Winning bids on Cornerstone projects.
- Where to find resources for mentorship and training for your business.
- Our current and upcoming projects.
- Health and safety on Cornerstone projects.
- Question and answer.
The event covers additional resources such as:
- How to get OMWBE certification.
- Where and how to find bonding and insurance coverage.
- Mentorship and training to remove barriers to participation.
- Tabor 100 membership and benefits.
You will receive a confirmation email after you register containing information about joining the meeting.
For further information about the event, contact VickiP@CornerstoneGCI.com