Consultant & Contractor Forum
Project managers will present more than ten upcoming capital projects and contract opportunities within the King County Water and Land Resources Division, including contracts for construction, engineering and professional services.
- Levee setback design and construction
- River and wetland habitat restoration
- design and construction
- Alternative analysis
- Construction management and inspection
- Engineered log jam design and construction
- Flood risk reduction feasibility analysis
- Surface water facility repairs
Many of these projects are funded by the King County Flood Control District; others are funded by surface water management fees and grants.
The forum is a great opportunity for networking. Small Contractor & Suppliers (SCS) and Women and Minority Owned Businesses are encouraged to attend.
King Street Center – 8th Floor Conference Room
201 S. Jackson Street Seattle, WA 98104