Digital Equity Forum - Upcoming Listening Sessions
Upcoming Community Listening Sessions – Please share widely!
The Digital Equity Forum is holding a series of community listening sessions to ensure community needs are at the center of its recommendations to the Legislature. The listening sessions are FREE and open to the public.
Where: All community listening sessions will be virtual. A Zoom meeting link and telephone number will be provided.
- March 29, 2022, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
- March 30, 2022, 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm
- May 10, 2022, 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- May 11, 2022, 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm
We want to hear from community members:
- Have you experienced anything that kept you from feeling connected to the internet? If yes, what are the challenges?
- What do you need to be able to use the internet for your personal life?
- What do you need to be able to use the internet for your work or job?
- What could state government do to help support your needs for using the internet?
How to register to attend:
Email email@example.com or call (360) 688-3472 or 711 (Telephone Relay Service).
The Digital Equity Forum is committed to hosting accessible events that promote belonging, justice, and dignity. Please contact us to request communication services (interpreters, written information in other languages, or other services) or accommodations at no cost. Please make requests at least 14 days in advance of the event to allow time to make the proper arrangements.
To learn more about the Digital Equity Forum, please visit the project website.
Thank you for sharing this opportunity with your networks. We look forward to your participation at the Digital Equity Forum Community Listening Sessions!