Financial Planning Training - Seattle WA
For more information please see: FLYER
The training will focus on:
• To spotlight business improvement areas.
• How to compile, review and audit balance sheets,
income statements and cash-flow statements.
General business management strategies
• Differentiate your business to ensure market
opportunity sizing, competitive edge and
• SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities &
• Go-to-market strategies.
Financial health positions
• How to meet short-term financial obligations to
maintain and grow operations.
• Monthly review of key ratios and financial
Key performance indicators (KPIs)
• How to develop key applicable measurements
for business profitability, customer experience
• Examine 8-10 critical KPIs
Sound Transit’s 7th floor Skull Island Room
705 5th Ave S. Seattle 98104