HUBZone Map Changes and Impacts for your firm
This session is designed for WA and ID HUBZone certified firms only. If you are not certified, you are encouraged to attend this event linked here or meet with your PTAC advisor one-on-one.
Did you know the HUBZone map is undergoing a major revision on July 1st? You can preview the new map here. Attendees of this session will hear from local HUBZone expert, Fernando Cervantes with the US Small Business Administration.
- Learn about how the new map may impact your eligibility in the program
- Explore pro-active measures you can do now to limit the effect of the map update will have on your firm’s requirement to meet the 35% of employees residing in a HUBZone
- Brainstorm options for firms whose principal office location is moving to an unqualified area
This session is dedicated to all WA and ID HUBZone certified firms ONLY
Dates to be aware of:
- July 1, 2023 - The HUBZone Map is changing
- July 2028 - This is the date the SBA will update Qualified Census Tracts and Qualified Non-Metropolitan Counties on the map
Certified HUBZone firms that are no longer eligible on July 1, 2023, due to the map change may continue to participate in the HUBZone program through their following annual recertification. Firms that have been awarded HUBZone contracts are generally considered HUBZone firms through the life of that contract.