June Workshop Series: Blueprints and Estimating - Final Project and Course Wrap Up
This is an interactive and intensive course taking place over eight sessions, aimed at personnel within M/WBE firms who possess beginner knowledge of blueprints and estimating. This class will prepare students to understand blueprint symbols and terminology; scales and measurements; architectural drawings; project scopes and specifications; and blueprint software and technology. Participants will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience by analyzing blueprints and preparing their own estimates throughout this interactive course.
Participants are encouraged to attend all eight sessions to gain the most out of the course, but it is not required.
Jimmy Matta, Jr., Ahora Construction
Email email@example.com to register for this workshop series.
- Introduction to Blueprints - June 3, 2023
- Blueprint Symbols and Terminology - June 4, 2023
- Scales and Measurements - June 10, 2023
- Reading Architectural Drawings - June 11, 2023
- Introduction to Estimating and Bidding - June 17, 2023
- Understanding Project Scope and Specifications - June 18, 2023
- Blueprint Software and Technology - June 24, 2023
- Final Project and Course Wrap Up - June 25, 2023
445 SW 152nd St.
Burien, WA 98166