King County Construction Contractor Orientation
You're invited to the Construction Contractor Orientation to learn how you can start doing business with King County.
How To Do Business With Us | Construction
King County now offers a Construction Contractor Orientation. During this 2-hour session, we'll discuss:
- Registering as a King County contractor, opt-in to County rosters, and certifying as a small firm
- How King County implements construction contracts
- What to expect when submitting a bid to King County
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
- E-Procurement Supplier Portal introduction
Part 1 | Formal Presentation
- Subject Matter Expert: Construction Contract Specialist
- Orientation Facilitator: Cristal Moreno, Strategic Partnership Specialist
Part 2 | Meet our experts:
- Construction Contract Specialists
- Sustainable Purchasing Manager
- Small Business Certification Specialist
In response to King County Public Health Covid-19 guidelines, sessions are now being hosted online only. Please don't come to our office - our doors are locked.
Webinar information will be included in confirmation email.