Public Works Virtual Training Series (PTAC)
Washington PTAC, an APEX Accelerator, has created a 10 part virtual Public Works Contracting Series for contractors wanting to know how to perform on public works projects. The target audience are contractors ready to transition into public works. For contractors new to public works there will be a number of ah ha moments throughout the training series. You will learn from instructors with years of experience in the topics they are presenting. Their real life experiences lend to the curriculum and enhance the conversations.
Expect to receive resource tools to support the session’s main points. The 2-hour sessions start at 3:00 on Tuesdays. If you are interested in learning more about public works contracting get registered.
All trainings will be offered LIVE via Zoom Webinar Platform from 3pm – 5pm weekly through May 2, 2023.
- Session 1 – Introduction to Public Works – February 14th
- Session 2 – Fundamentals – February 21st
- Session 3 – Bonding – February 28th
- Session 4 – Accounting – March 7th
- Session 5 – Insurance – March 14th
- Session 6 – Business Plan and Pursuit Schedule – April 4th
- Session 7 – Spec and Schedule – April 11th
- Session 8 – Pricing – April 18th
- Session 9 – Bidding – April 25th
- Session 10 – After Bid Submission Etiquette – May 2nd