ScaleUp: The Accelerated COVID-19 Edition
Are you a minority, veteran, woman owned, or rural business owner interested in learning new strategies that will create resiliency and sustainability for your business in the face of a global pandemic?
Join us for this accelerated online training series Oct. 8 - Nov 12!
Course topics include:
- Creating operational systems for your pivot and beyond.
- Thinking more strategically about growth.
- Strengthening your product and/or service.
- Increasing revenue in a shifting market.
- Creating a profitable and resilient marketing strategy.
- Creating your own competitive advantage.
This course is provided at no cost to eligible businesses and made possible through partnership with the Minority Business Development Agency and a grant from U.S. Department of Commerce.