SMPS Seattle: Digital Marketing Trends
What’s on the horizon for digital marketing? How is social media evolving? Where are we headed in the future?
Our panel of practitioners, educators, and leaders from a wide range of industries is here to share perspectives on digital marketing and social media trends. During this education program, we’ll answer questions like:
• What's trending in using social communities to support business development and brand identity?
• How are B2B, commodity-based, and service industries using digital marketing to grow their brands?
• What digital marketing lessons can be applied to professional services industries like A/E/C?
• How can digital marketing support personnel recruitment, branding, and other activities beyond sales?
• What significant shifts in social media will we see over the next 10 years?
Panelists for this highly engaging session include:
Jennifer Castleberry, Director of Marketing, Lane Powell
Jessica Columbo, Owner, Med|Ed Digital
Kristin Gillespie, Content Strategy Director, Visit Seattle
Amy Golden, Co-Owner, Paxson Fay
Joshua Holland, Owner, Shiba Inu Studio
Joseph King, Designer and Partner, Shore
Kristine Neil, Founder and Creative Director, Markon Brands
11:30 am – 12:00 pm | Registration, Networking
12:00 pm | Plated Lunch
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm | Program
$55.00 Earlybird rate before February 14
$75.00 Member Firm
$65.00 Earlybird rate before February 14
$75.00 Earlybird rate before February 14
Washington Athletic Club
1325 Sixth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101