Sound Transit Financial Planning for DBE and Small-Business Owners
Learn how to leverage strategies, tools and skills to ensure business operations are financially sound and profit table. The training will focus on:
• To spotlight business improvement areas.
• How to compile, review and audit balance sheets,
income statements and cash-fl ow statements.
General business management strategies
• Differentiate your business to ensure market
opportunity sizing, competitive edge and
• SWOT ((Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities & Threats) analysis.
• Go-to-market strategies.
Financial health positions
• How to meet short-term fi nancial obligations to
maintain and grow operations.
• Monthly review of key ratios and fi nancial
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• How to develop key applicable measurements for
business profi tability, customer experience and
operational effi ciency.
• Examine eight-10 critical KPIs.
Sound Transit guest, CH2M, will discuss the importance of consultant/c ontractor financial planning on public contracts.