State Contracting Opportunities & Open House - DES
On the third Thursday of the month, the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES) facilitates an interactive conversation with state procurement professionals who can provide information and insight on how to do business with the state.
Join us for this virtual event where we will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Introduction to state contracting
- How to find upcoming contracting opportunities
- Where to get technical assistance
- Where to find additional training
And, of course, provide time and opportunity for questions and answers.
Small, Diverse, and Veteran-Owned Businesses
This will be a live event hosted on Microsoft Teams.
A Microsoft Teams link will be sent out before the event. For additional information on how to access Microsoft Teams go to: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/join-a-meeting-in-teams-1613b...
- Thursday, January 19, 2023 | 3-4 PM (PST)
- Thursday, February 16, 2023 | 3-4 PM (PST)
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 | 3-4 PM (PDT)
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 | 3-4 PM (PDT)
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend events sponsored by the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services. If you require accommodations to participate in this event, don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.