University of Washington Supplier Orientation
King County now offers a Construction Contractor Orientation. During this 2-hour session, we'll discuss:
- Registering as a King County contractor, opt-in to County rosters, and certifying as a small firm
- How King County implements construction contracts
- What to expect when submitting a bid to King County
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
- E-Procurement Supplier Portal introduction
The orientations provide a learning opportunity to assist in navigating potential business prospects at the University and with other state agencies, as well as providing educational and resources to assist businesses. Orientation sessions are virtual and will include representatives from the University, State of Washington Department of Enterprise Services (DES), Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE), UW Foster School Consulting and Business Development Center and the Minority Business Development Agency of Tacoma (MBDA), and Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC).