WEDA Summer Conference - Suquamish - WA
2019 WEDA Summer Conference | August 7 & 8 | Suquamish Clearwater Resort
Join fellow economic development, local government, port, business, tribal, education and community leaders from rural and urban communities throughout Washington to learn and engage with expert speakers and professionals as you gain new tools and insights for economic development in your community. Event registration includes two days of sessions, optional tours, two lunches, full breakfast and a special evening reception at Kiana Lodge.
Session topics include: The Economic Impact & Opportunities of Tribal Enterprises, Workforce Development & the Future of Work, Effective Ecosystems for Economic Development and special presentations on Local Innovation in Economic Development, The Rise of Remote Workers, Opportunity Zones, Broadband and Innovation Infrastructure Development, Incentivizing Commercial Office Development, the Economic Impact of the Defense Industry and much more! Follow this link to view the preliminary CONFERENCE AGENDA .
- Early Bird available through7/7/19 - save $25!
- WEDA members use promo code 'MEMBER' when you register to save an additional $25 per person
- WMBEs save 40%, use promo code 'WMBE'
- Purchase 3+ tickets for your organization or company save an additional 20%, use promo code 'GROUP'
- Limited scholarships available for students and retirees contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For assistance with registration, to pay by check, and for additional details on WMBE and multi-sale promo codes and scholarships please contact email@example.com
Conference registration does not include hotel accommodations. The Clearwater Resort has extended a special rate for our group through the full week of August 4 - 11. To make your reservations please call (866)609-8700 and let the reservation agent know that you are with the WEDA group, group code 16113.
Suquamish Clearwater Resort