WSDOT Safe Harbor Webinar
No-Cost Training for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises & Small Businesses
PROCUREMENT AND SAFE HARBOR | FINDING OPPORTUNITIES
Washington State Department of Transportation’s Internal Audit and Consulting Services Offices present a webinar for DBEs and small businesses in Washington and Oregon interested in the I-5 Bridge Project General Engineering Consulting Agreement to understand:
- Doing business with the government
- Billing rate approval process
- Federal Acquisition Regulation compliance
- Indirect Cost Rates
- Joining the Safe Harbor program
- Finding opportunities
AUGUST 5, 2020 | WEDNESDAY
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- IT’S FREE!
- INDIRECT COST RATE AND COMPLIANCE – Firms will learn the requirements of the rate approval process.
- LEARN ABOUT WSDOT CONSULTANT OPPORTUNITIES – Firms will know where to find consulting opportunities, with an emphasis on the WSDOT CSO website.
For questions, please contact Diane Gard, DBE Support Services Coordinator, at GardD@wsdot.wa.gov or 360-522-0851.