City of Snoqualmie Kimball Creek Lift Station Improvements
- BID DATE/TIME: December 13, 2022 @ 11:00am
- PROJECT LOCATION: Snoqualmie, WA
- PRE-BID MEETING/SITE VISIT: 11/29/22 @ 1:00pm @ Kimball Creek Lift Station, 37511 Snoqualmie Parkway, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
- OWNER: City of Snoqualmie
- ESTIMATED VALUE: $1.05 - $1.3 million
- COMPLETION TIME: Complete by Oct 15, 2024
- WAGE REQUIREMENTS: This project is subject to WA State L&I prevailing wage rates. Certified payroll will be required.
- PRICING REQUIREMENTS: The Bid Form includes ELEVEN (11) Bid Items. SEPARATE pricing is required for each Bid Item.
- DOCUMENTS: Complete plans, specs, and addenda are available on-line via Builder's Exchange: http://www.bxwa.com/bxwa_toc/pub/1967/snq9_kimball_creek_lift_statio_544...
- EEO: Pease & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we actively encourage and promote a diverse workplace. Our firm is seeking bids from all qualified and capable firms, large and small businesses including, but not limited to, Emerging Small, Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Native, Veteran, Vietnam Veteran, Disabled Veteran, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses.
- UNION INFO: Pease & Sons, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenters and Laborers Unions.
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Pease & Sons, Inc.
Point of Contact: