Consultant Roster for Various Projects Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
Environmental Science Associates (ESA) is expanding our network of teaming partners and is seeking Statement of Qualifications (SOQs) for professional services from Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Small Businesses, 8A Small Business, HubZone, and/or other designated firms. Requested professional services include Air/Noise; Appraisal; Archaeological/Cultural Resources; Architecture; Civil Engineering; Construction Management; Cost Estimating; Geotechnical Engineering; Hazardous Materials; Public Outreach/Facilitation; Regulatory Compliance; Right-of-Way; Structural Engineering; Surveying; Transportation Planning/Engineering; or Other.
To have your firm included on ESA’s Consultant Roster please submit an SOQ that includes the following items and is no more than 15 pages.
- Letter of Interest: Include contact information for a primary point-of-contact.
- Firm Overview: A brief overview of your firm’s background, capabilities, services, and any certifications in the States of Oregon and Washington and/or in federal contracting. Please include certification type and number.
- Relevant Project Experience: List five project examples with project name, client, and services provided.
- Key Staff Qualifications: Brief table of key staff including education, certifications, years of experience, and relevant experience.
- References: Provide three-to-five client references including client name, contact name, phone number, and email address.
All SOQ submissions should be in a single PDF and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14, 2023, at 4:00 PM