Continuing Care Retirement Community Authority Assessment and Report
Competitive solicitation posting: May 27, 2022
Vendor questions due: June 6, 2022 11:59 pm PST
Deadline for submitting bids: June 26, 2022, 11:59 pm PST
Point of Contact: Miranda Matson-Jewett, Contracts Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract location: Thurston County (Primarily virtual work, may require limited in-person services)
Contract description: Re-issued with streamlined language and an extended project timeline.
The Office of Insurance Commissioner is initiating this Request for Proposals to solicit responses from individuals or vendors interested in conducting a research project to assess federal and state authorities regulating continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) and provide a report with recommendations on creating a legal framework for shared regulatory oversight.
The contractor selected as a result of this procurement will be required to:
• Complete an assessment of federal and state authorities on CCRC regulation.
• Provide Recommendations on shared regulatory oversight system for CCRCs in Washington.
• Submit reports on assessments and recommendations.
• Present findings as requested during the 2023 Legislative Session.
Required experience includes, but is not limited to:
• Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, the area of work for which the proposal is being submitted.
• Experience assessing federal or state administrative regulation of private entities within the last five (5) years.
• Verifiable experience completing complex research and reporting projects including time sensitive deadlines.
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS), and on the Office of Insurance Commissioner Contracting Opportunities Page.
Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.