Contractors for yardwork services, Central Washington
Aging & Adult Care of Central Washington
IS LOOKING FOR CONTRACTORS TO PROVIDE SERVICES
Seeking qualified CONTRACTORS to provide yardwork and snow removal services to pre-determined eligible persons age 18+.
Service area: Adams, Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Lincoln & Okanogan Counties.
Yardwork and Snow Removal services are provided to clients enrolled in the MAC and TSOA programs in order to:
- Maintain client health and safety;
- Allow safe egress/entry into the home;
- Reduce potential fire danger;
- Assist the client to comply with local city/county code issues or violations or other local requirements.
Yardwork consists of maintaining lawn, shrubs, plants and/or trees by doing the following:
- Trimming bushes
- Raking leaves
- Mowing lawn
- Edging grass along walkways
- Watering plants/bushes
- Cleanup and removal of debris associated with yard work
- General yardwork such as planting flowers, shrubs, and trees for esthetic purposes.
- Maintenance of indoor plants.
Must comply with EOE & ADA req. Minority & women-owned businesses encouraged to apply. If interested please contact Laurie Miller for more information at 509-886-0700 x211 or email@example.com.