Criminal Court Disposition Search
The Washington State Patrol contemplates awarding a Sole Source contract to ScreenID to provide research services for implementation of the missing disposition project.
The agency requires ScreenID’s services due to their expertise. There are no other companies servicing these very specific needs. ScreenID is certified as an FBI Channeler and specializes in obtaining disposition information.
WSP will enter into a contract with ScreenID. The contract will be issued on or after February 1, 2023 and will continue for a one-year initial term. The cost of this one-year contract is $990.000.00. WSP may opt to extend the contract for an additional four (4) times in one (1) year increments if required at WSP sole discretion. WSP determines that each optional additional one (1) year extension will result in equal (and/or slightly higher) consideration being added to the total contract value.
Offerors contemplating the above requirements are required to submit capability statements detailing their ability to meet the state’s requirements. Capability must be submitted within five (5) calendar days of the posting of this announcement.
The following information should be included in the capability statements:
- Current certification as an FBI Channeler
- Five or more years’ experience conducting similar research for state law enforcement agencies
- Evidence that the company’s employee base has sufficient personnel to process 55,000 records
- Company personnel must have undergone and passed criminal history background checks at the start of any work.
- Evidence that all proposed employees are already trained in researching criminal history records legal disposition
- At least 2 verifiable references from other state criminal history repositories on projects of a similar size and scope
In the absence of other qualified sources, it is the state’s intent to make a sole source award of the contract.