Downtown Stormwater Treatment Project
The Downtown Stormwater Treatment Project includes the following work:
- Demolition of existing site conditions.
- Install temporary sedimentation and erosion control elements.
- Temporary stormwater diversion.
- Construct pilings and concrete platforms.
- Construct wet well and valve vault and all appurtenances.
- Construct stormwater treatment units, pre-treatment units, ductile iron piping, plastic piping, and other piping.
- Excavation of existing site material including field screening, stockpiling, testing, haul, and disposal.
- Construct stormwater treatment units including appurtenances.
- Construct stormwater pump station and valve vault.
- Construct treatment unit irrigation, controllers, and connected.
- Install filtration media and plantings.
- Construct prefabricated electrical shelter.
- Construct electrical equipment, switchgear, motor control centers, panelboards, distribution transformers, uninterrupted power supplies, conduits, wiring, instrumentation, control systems, programmable logic controllers.
- Coordinate with utilities.
- Construct park amenities.
- Other improvements and additions as shown in Contract documents.
MBE, WBE's and all DBE's are highly encouraged to submit quotes for the project.