Health Programs, Olympic Area
Would you like to help older adults be healthy?
Olympic Area Agency on Aging (O3A) is currently looking for people to provide programs to keep older adults healthy (e.g. Fall Prevention, Caregiver Support Training, Chronic Disease Self-Management and others) in Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson and/or Pacific County. The first round of proposals are due by March 31, 2020. Proposals received after that date are reviewed on a case by case basis, if funding remains available. RFP documents are online on the O3A website: https://www.o3a.org/contracting/special-opportunities/
Or you can contact Janis Housden, email at email@example.com.
Examples of the health programs include:
- Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance – Washington
- Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL).
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers