Help Me Grow Washington Strategic Planning
DCYF seeks to partner with a consultant to project manage and facilitate a strategic planning process that centers racial equity and parent/caregiver engagement on behalf of Help Me Grow Washington.
The State of Washington, Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF) has issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) to solicit responses from qualified bidders who can provide project manage and facilitate a strategic planning process that centers racial equity and parent/caregiver engagement on behalf of Help Me Grow Washington.
Potential bidders must demonstrate how they meet the minimum qualifications as part of their response.
All bidders must meet the following minimum qualifications:
a. Must be licensed to do business in the state of Washington or provide a commitment that it will become licenses in Washington within thirty (30) days of being selected as the Apparent Successful Bidder (ASB).
b. Must have a SAM Unique Entity Identification (UEI) number or provide a commitment that it will acquire a UEI number within fifteen (15) days of being selected as the Apparent Successful Bidder (ASB).
c. Must certify that they have not been debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from participation in transactions by any federal department or agency.
d. Bidder’s Lead Facilitator(s) must have:
1. Experience in facilitating at least five (5) projects with a racial equity approach
2. Experience managing at least three (3) strategic planning processes, including at least one (1) strategic planning process using a racial equity approach
3. Experience in navigating diverse perspectives and unifying around them in at least three (3) projects
4. Ability to demonstrate creative, nimble and effective facilitation skills, especially in a virtual environment
e. Bidder’s Project Team must have:
1. Experience in interviewing and qualitative data analysis in at least three (3) projects
2. Effective written and oral communication skills and experience writing clear and comprehensive reports
3. Experience creating effective visual communication tools
The RFP was issued on July 26, 2022 and responses will be due on August 23, 2022. This solicitation and all its amendments are posted in the Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) system. WEBS can be accessed at https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webs/.
All bidders must be registered in WEBS to download this solicitation and receive notifications regarding amendments to the solicitation. To register in WEBS, please follow the instructions as shown on https://des.wa.gov/services/contracting-purchasing/doing-business-state/....
Bidders that are unable to access the solicitation through WEBS, may request copies by contacting the solicitation coordinator listed below:
Kris Gorgas, Solicitation Coordinator
Department of Children, Youth, and Families