Kitsap Transit Project KT 23-818 West Bremerton Transit Center Utility Study
Need and Purpose:
KT is soliciting qualified consulting firms to provide a report for the feasibility of building a hydrogen fuel system at the site of KT’s WBTC. Consultant is to conduct a utilities capacity study of the WBTC.
The primary issues addressed in the proposed study should be:
- Current and future electrical utility capacity.
- Current and future water utility capacity.
- Future plans and opportunities for local water system and power grid development.
- Advancing our partnerships and cooperation with local utilities, in particular Puget Sound
- The ability and feasibility of installing additional power generator(s) and transformer(s) in support of the fueling station.
- Possible safety concerns of operating a hydrogen fuel delivery system and a hydrogen electrolyser at the WBTC.
- Coordinate report findings with KT’s selected hydrogen study consultant.
The study will need to involve the consultant’s close cooperation with PSE and the City of Bremerton Water Department. The consulting team will also meetperiodically with Kitsap Transit’s project management team as requested and needed.
Interested vendors can obtain the solicitation documents by emailing Patrick Rogers at Patickr@kitsaptransit.com .