Mukilteo School District No. 6 RFQ Architects, Engineers, and Professional Consultants
In accordance with Washington State Law, RCW 39.80.040, in the procurement of architectural and engineering services, the Mukilteo School District encourages firms engaged in the lawful practice of their profession to submit annually a statement of qualifications and performance data. Firms interested in providing architectural, pre-design, engineering, building commissioning, value engineering reviews, constructability reviews, construction management and other professional consulting services related to facilities for Mukilteo School District are invited to submit a Statement of Qualifications.
The district will review all submissions for architectural, engineering, surveying, planning, environmental, wetland, commissioning, constructability review, value engineering, construction management and other facility related services to add qualified firms to the roster. Interested firms shall submit a Statement of Qualifications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mukilteo School District passed a Capital Bond in 2020 and a Capital Projects Levy in 2022. While the selection of architects for the large projects in the 2020 Capital Bond is complete there are projects in the bond and levy to upgrade various systems and components for heating/ventilation, energy efficiency, safety, and other capital improvements.
Statements of Qualifications should be limited to 20 pages, excluding resumes and project data sheets.
Submittals should identify:
• Professional staff and their respective roles;
• Expertise in master planning, architecture, civil, traffic, mechanical, electrical, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, acoustical engineering, land planning, environmental analysis and design, cost estimating, commissioning, value engineering, constructability reviews, construction management and/or all other expertise and services related to construction of or maintaining existing educational facilities;
• Experience providing educational facility architecture, engineering and other facility related services;
• Experience with alternative procurement methods for K-12 construction specifically including General Contractor/Construction Manager (GC/CM), Design-Build and ESCO;
• Experience with Mukilteo local jurisdictions including City of Mukilteo, City of Everett, and Snohomish County;
• Client references
The District encourages minority and women-owned firms to submit Statement of Qualifications.
Firms who have submitted materials previously must submit an entirely new package. Please note that a contact email address is required.
All questions shall be directed to Shelly Henderson, Director of Capital Projects, at email@example.com