Mukilteo School District: Small Work Roster
MUKILTEO SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 6
SMALL WORKS ROSTER
Pursuant to RCW 39.04.155, the Mukilteo School District is updating its Small Work Roster. Contractors interested in performing capital construction, remodel, repair or other work for the District (up to $350,000 per project) should submit a Small Works Roster Application, available by email request at StenvallAL@mukilteo.wednet.edu, or downloading off our website:
Return completed application to StenvallAL@mukilteo.wednet.edu or mail to Mukilteo School District, DSSC Capital Projects, 8925 Airport Road, Everett WA 98204.
Types of work may include, but are not limited to:
Cabling - Fiber Optics
Casework - Cabinet Work
Construction – General
Demolition - Buildings
Doors & Hardware
Fire & Safety
Haz Mat Abatement
Playground & Sports Equipment
Siding & Stucco
Vactor & Lot Services
- Registered active contractor in the State of Washington.
- Compliance with prevailing wage laws (RCW 39.12).
- Compliance with responsible bidder laws (RCW 39.04.155)
- Ability to provide certificate of insurance (with endorsement) naming Mukilteo School District as additional insured.
- Compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
- Electronic address (e-mail). The Mukilteo School District uses electronic notification.
Mukilteo School District advertises each year for interested Small Works Roster contractors. Applications expire one year from date received. The updated roster will be utilized by Mukilteo School District throughout 2021.