Professional Services to Provide Resiliency Training, Everett WA
Project 2020-17 Request for Proposal for Professional Services to Provide Resiliency Training
The EVERETT HOUSING AUTHORITY is soliciting for Professional Services for the creation and implementation of a training program for staff in Resilience. Resilience Training focuses on four areas, including emotional, cognitive and mental, physical and spiritual resilience.
The housing authority employees 111 personnel, and several have been working the front lines since March 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. We are interested in providing our employees with tools and techniques to promote better productivity during this time of having to work from home and techniques to adapt well and recover from stress, tragedy, and adversity during Covid 19, Social distancing, and Racial injustices.
Components to cover:
- Personal Responsibility
- Healthy Thinking
Type of Training:
- Breakout rooms
- Would like for each session to build on the other
It is anticipated that there would be multiple 1-hour sessions, not exceeding 15 people per group. We would also like to schedule the first sessions beginning December 2020.
Director of Human Resources will be the liaison with the selected vendor for the creation and implementation and scheduling of staff for these training sessions.
Firms interested in providing such service to EHA must complete and submit a statement of qualifications that substantiates or presents evidence of that firm's abilities and expertise in the areas defined in the selection criteria section of this document. Submittals Due: November 2, 2020 at 5 PM
The Request for Proposal (RFP) document may be viewed at www.evha.org, Click on Doing Business, Click on Current Bidding Opportunities, then click on this link:
The Housing Agency Marketplace is an electronic marketplace that allows EHA to contact vendors nationwide based on the type of service provided. Vendors that are registered on the Housing Agency Marketplace will automatically receive notification of solicitations, addendums and bid results that EHA advertises thought its website.
Options for registering your company on the Housing Agency Marketplace:
- Dedicated to One Agency – Receiving Solicitations from that specific agency based on your selected codes at No Cost
- Bronze Level / Selecting One State – Receiving Solicitations from all participating Agencies located within that one state based on your selected codes - $100.00 per year
- Silver Level / Selecting One Region – Receiving Solicitations from all participating Agencies located within that one region based on your selected codes - $300.00 per year
- Gold Level / Selecting Three of the Eight Regions – Receiving Solicitations from all participating Agencies located within those chosen regions based on your selected codes - $500.00 per year
- Platinum Level / All Eight Regions – Receiving Solicitations from all participating Agencies within the Marketplace based on your selected codes - $800.00 per year
95% of the vendors select Dedicated as just do business with one agency, the other levels are for marketing purposes when they can do business with more than one agency at a time. The Dedicateds can also move themselves from one agency to another at no cost.
Proposals will be received for this project as required in the RFP, and the Procurement Policy of the Everett Housing Authority adopted November 2015 (copy available for review at www.evha.org, will be delivered as set forth above.