Psychological Services - Spanish Speaking, Regions 1-2 WA
Psychological Services – Spanish Speaking
The State of Washington, Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) is gathering information from qualified bidders who can provide Spanish speaking Psychological Services including evaluation, diagnosis, and/or treatment in Regions 1 and 2.
All Responders must meet the following minimum qualifications as part of their response.
- Licensed in the State of Washington as a Psychologist (Psy. D, Ph.D)(WAC 246-924-070);
- Have training and experience in observation, evaluation, interpretation, and modification of human behavior by the application of psychological principles, methods and procedures for the purposes of preventing or eliminating symptomatic or maladaptive behavior and promoting mental and behavioral health; and
- Education and training that includes:
- The effects of early childhood trauma (physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, domestic violence) on the cognitive, social, and emotional development of children;
- The effects of early childhood trauma on adult mental health functioning and ability to safely parent;
- Substance abuse and recovery issues;
- Impact of mental health issues on the ability to safely and appropriately parent; and
- Dynamics of relationships which include domestic violence and the implications of this on child safety.
This RFI will be issued on July 15, 2019 and responses will be due on August 15, 2019. This solicitation and all its amendments are posted in the Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) system. WEBS can be accessed at https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webs/.
All responders must be registered in WEBS to download this solicitation and receive notifications regarding amendments to the solicitation. To register in WEBS, please follow the instructions as shown on https://des.wa.gov/services/contracting-purchasing/doing-business-state/webs-registration-search-tips.
Responders that are unable to access the solicitation through WEBS, may request copies by contacting the solicitation coordinator listed below:
Andrea Goff, RFI Coordinator
Department of Children, Youth & Families
E-mail Address: Andrea.Goff@dcyf.wa.gov