Request for Qualifications: Hazen High School Phased Modernization - Electrical (ECCM) and Mechanical (MCCM) Contractor Construction Managers
FORMA is accepting written Statement of Qualifications for the Hazen High School Phased Modernization project from electrical firms and mechanical firms to:
- Embrace an integrated project team model including Renton School District, FORMA Construction, Integrus Architecture, Hargis Engineers, and key subcontractors focused on the best interest of the project.
- Integrate into the pre-construction team to provide actionable input for cost estimating, schedule, phasing, system selection, site investigation and space planning. This pre-planning collaboration will support an efficient execution phase of the project.
- Provide integrated use of current design and construction technology including Building Information Modeling and Virtual Design and Construction.
- Provide feedback on equipment selection to avoid project schedule impacts including early bid packages.
- Assist Renton School District in achieving high performance design and construction goals.
- Provide high quality construction services to deliver a high-quality project, safely, on time and under budget.
FORMA intends to award contracts for ECCM and MCCM services utilizing a competitive negotiation process to procure the highest qualified contractor with the strongest management team at market competitive fees. The first step shall consist of a written Statement Of Qualifications (SOQ), as set forth in Section 6 of the RFQ's and evaluated in accordance with the criteria set forth in Section 12. Based on evaluations of submitted statement of qualifications, the highest ranked firms will be asked to participate in interviews and invited to submit price proposals for specified general conditions and contractor’s fee.
All official documents and notification of all addenda for this process is on FORMA's BXWA page at www.bxwa.com.
All costs incurred by firms choosing to participate in this RFQ process shall be borne by the proposing firms.
Reference RCW 39.10.385 for more information on the process.