Requesting quotes from DBE - Yakima County Line to Dry Creek Paving Project
Granite Construction Company requests quotes from subcontractors and suppliers, including small and disadvantaged businesses in support of our prime contract bid.
Project Name: US97, Yakima County Line to Dry Creek Paving
Prime Contractor: Granite Construction Company
1525 East Marine View Drive
Everett, WA 98201
T: (425) 551-3100
Subcontractor/ Supplier Prices Due: March 21st, 2023 @ 3:00 pm
Bid Date & Time: March 22nd, 2023 @ 11 am
Project Description: This project provides the improvement of US97 from the Yakima County Line to Dry Creek by way of planing and HMA paving, crack sealing, guide posts, rumble strips, and new pavement markings.
Scope of Work:
- Crack Sealing: The installation of sand slurry crack seal and hot poured sealant crack seal as identified on the project plans.
- Pavement Marking: The removal of any required existing pavement striping or markings and new placement of pavement markings on the finished roadway as identified on the project plans.
- Rumble Strips: The installation of new rumble strips as identified on the project plans.
- Traffic Control: Traffic Control Services to include Class A Signs, PCMS, Flaggers, Automated Flagger Assistance Devices, TCS, Traffic Control Laborers, and any other traffic control elements and/or services required by the project documents.
- Guide Posts: The removal of existing guide posts and new placement of guide posts identified on the project plans
- Saw and Seal: The installation of saw and seal joints identified on the project plans.
- Planning Bituminous Pavement: planning existing roadway as identified on the project plans.
Subcontracting Opportunities: Planning Bituminous Pavement, Pavement Markings, Traffic Control, HMA Hauling, Rock Hauling, Fog Sealing, Crack Sealing, Brooming, Rumble Strips, Erosion Control, Survey, Water Hauling, Guide Posts,
Plans and Specifications are available online at https://wsdot.wa.gov/business-wsdot/contracting-opportunities/us-97-yakima-county-line-dry-creek-paving
To assist Certified Small Business/ DBE Subcontractors and Suppliers, we are committed to providing firms with adequate information (including project plans, specifications, and requirements), identifying, and dividing work into feasible units of contract work, assisting firms by reviewing financial and resource challenges, and removing barriers to DBE participation to ensure equal opportunity. When applicable, Granite will pay for subcontractor performance and payment bonds.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law