RFQ 2023-51374 Pump Out Vessel Repowering
RFQ Description: The Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission (WSPRC) is seeking quotes from qualified firms to remove old outboard motors, provide and install new outboard motors for a pump out vessel:
- Provide removal of two G2 Evinrude Etec 225hp HO outboard engines.
- Remove all associated steering components, digital display and binnacle control unit.
- Provide and install two Honda BF225DXDC outboard motors, or verified equivalent products, with correct propellers. One outboard motor shall be of standard rotation, and the second outboard motor shall be of counter rotation.
- Install new binnacle controls for outboards.
- Install complete hydraulic steering system from helm to motors.
- Connect engine to Garmin Head Unit for display/or add second head unit for outboards motors.
- Provides training/operation of new outboards/controls/gauges.
- Provide first service on both outboards after break-in period on site in Gig Harbor
Please state warranty periods for the equipment
Please state warranty periods for installation of equipment.
The bidder must be a certified installation and maintenance facility for the product that they are offering.
Are your parts BABA compliant?
Bid Deadline: Monday, December 11th 2023
ELECTRONIC BID RESPONSES ONLY: Bid responses will only be accepted electronically via Email/Email Attachment to BidBox@parks.wa.gov. (PDF scan encouraged)
Email Inquiries to: Procurement@parks.wa.gov
WEBS is the system of record for this competition.
WA State’s Official Bid Notification System: Bidders are responsible for properly registering in the Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) system, https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webs/ and downloading the solicitation document and all appendices and incorporated documents related to this solicitation. WEBS Registration Information: