Sub-Bids Request for Newhouse Building Replacement Project
UMC is requesting sub-bids for mechanical and piping support services for the Newhouse Building Replacement Project. This is a 4-story office building, 59,010 SF, located at 215 Sid Snyder Avenue SW - Olympia, WA on the Capitol Campus.
Bid Package: BP #1 – Mechanical and Piping Support Scopes
Bid Due Date: June 15, 2023 02:00 p.m. (PT)
Scopes and Primary Specifications:
- Insulation - 22 07 19, 23 07 13, 23 07 16, 23 07 19
- Testing, Adjusting & Balancing - 22 05 93, 23 05 93
- Firestopping/Acoustical Sealant - 07 84 00, 07 92 00
- Building Controls – 23 09 13, 23 09 23
- Water Treatment – 22 10 05, 23 25 00
Pre-bid Meeting: A non-mandatory, but strongly encouraged, pre-bid meeting has been scheduled for 1:00 p.m., June 2, 2023 (via Microsoft Teams). Attendees may join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. If you have not used the Teams platform previously, it is recommended you allow plenty of time to download the software and log into the meeting.
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
OR Join on the web
Meeting ID: 247 174 215 489
Refer to proposal documents for complete proposal requirements and additional information. Documents may be viewed and/or downloaded at the following access location: https://tinyurl.com/mt22mxna
Owner, General Contractor and UMC are committed to promoting and stimulating the growth of disadvantaged business enterprises, minority business enterprises, women business enterprises and veteran owned businesses and maximizing opportunities for these firms to participate in the work of this project. Subcontractor shall endeavor to utilize such firms through sub-tier contracting and/or material purchases and shall provide documentation of their good faith efforts and achievements.
- 10% Minority Owned Business certified by the Washington State Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprises
- 6%, Women Owned Business certified by the Washington State Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprises
- 5% Veteran Owned Business certified by the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- 5% Washington Small Businesses self-identified in the Washington Electronic Business Solution https://www.des.wa.gov/services/contracting-purchasing/doing-business-state/webs-registration-search-tips (WEBS)
A Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (“CCIP”) for on-site operations is being provided for general liability.
UMC is an equal opportunity employer and request bids from all qualified firms including disadvantaged, minority, women, disabled veterans and emerging small business enterprises. Contractor's license number UNIVMC*343N9.