Unit Price Miscellaneous Electrical Services
Scope of Work:
The work generally required for this project includes on-call miscellaneous electrical work, which may include but not be limited to:
- Installation of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Troubleshooting and repairing electronic signs
- Repairing and/or installing lighting at bus stops, transit centers, or park and ride lots.
- Electrical services associated with staff office reconfiguration
- Assessment of power supply at various facilities
- LED lighting installation
- Electrical metering installation or repair
- Relocation of real-time signs at transit centers or park and ride lots.
The Contract shall expire when the total of $200,000, including applicable taxes, has been expended or 24 months from Notice to Proceed, whichever occurs first.