Water System Improvements, Ione WA
For more information please see: PDF
INVITATION FOR BIDS
OWNER/LOCAL AGENCY: Town of Ione, Washington
PROJECT: Water System Improvements
ENGINEER: TD&H Engineering, Inc.
303 E. 2nd Avenue
Sealed bids for the following described construction will be received by Town of Ione at:
(1) By mail to the office of the Clerk-Treasurer at P.O. Box 498, Ione, WA 99139, until 2:00 P.M., P.S.T., of the bid opening date. Notification by the Post Office will be considered as actual receipt of the bid by the Town of Ione.
(2) In the office of Clerk-Treasurer, Town Hall, Town of Ione at the Town Hall, 207 Houghton, Ione, Washington, until 2:00 P.M, P.S.T., of the bid opening date. Bids delivered in person will be received only at the office of Clerk-Treasurer.
The bid opening date for this project shall be Thursday, May 9, 2019. The bids will be publicly opened and read after 2:00 P.M. on this date.
Bids must be completed on a lump sum and unit price basis as indicated on the BID PROPOSAL.
Availability of Bidding Documents:
Contract bid documents may be examined at the following locations:
1) TOWN OF IONE, 207 Houghton, Ione, WA 99103 (509) 442-3611
2) TD&H Engineering, 303 E. 2nd Avenue, Spokane, WA 99202 (509) 622-2888
3) Standard Digital, 256 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201 (509) 624-2985
4) Spokane Regional Plan Center 209 N. Havana Spokane, WA 99202 (509) 328-9600
5) Inland Northwest AGC, 4935 E. Trent Ave, Spokane, WA 99212 (509) 535-0391
6) Associated Builders & Contractors, 1760 E. Trent, Spokane, WA 99202 (509) 534-0826
7) Tri-City Construction Council, 20 East Kennewick Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336 (509) 582-7424
8) Builders Exchange of Washington, 2607 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA 98201 (425) 258-1303
Contract documents are available at www.TDHplanroom.com . Documents can be viewed and/or purchased online. The Planholders’ List is also available at this website. All addenda will be issued through email. Bidders who order online are automatically placed on the Planholders’ List and will receive automatic e-mail notification of addenda. Contact Standard Digital with website and plan ordering questions, and TD&H Engineering regarding Planholders’ List.
Ione Water System Improvements 2 Invitation to Bid
Prospective bidders shall make all requests for clarifications to Marissa Siemens, TD&H Engineering in writing at the above address or to firstname.lastname@example.org. No verbal clarifications will be made.
Brief description of work:
Project includes installing 3,800 L.F. of 8-inch water main, abandon in place 1,500 L.F. of existing 4-inch water main, install 3 new fire hydrants, and provide new service connections.