Yesler Terrace Phase IV – Hinoki, Seattle WA
Advertisement of Request for Bids
Yesler Terrace Phase IV – Hinoki
110 10th Avenue South, Seattle, WA
Owner: Seattle Housing Authority
GC/CM: Andersen Construction
Attention: Sam Funsinn
We have received the construction document set for this project and are requesting bids for all scopes of work and will be awarding on these bids.
This project consists of 139 new low income residential units, 174,000 gsf with an interior courtyard. The project consists of three different structures (connected via exterior walkways and sky bridges) - all of which are over a shared below-grade parking structure.
- The below grade parking structure utilizes most of the project site. It is only one level of type IA and roughly 25,000 sf.
- The North structure is seven stories. Five floors of type VA construction (wood frame) over two floors of type IA construction (Concrete, PT-deck).
- The East structure is 6 stories. All six floors are type III construction (wood frame, 2hr assembly rating).
- The West structure is 6 stories. Five floors of type VA construction (wood frame) over one floor of type IA construction (Concrete, PT-deck).
There are HUD section 3 participation goals, MBE, WBE, apprenticeship participation goals, as well as minority, women, and minority-women workforce participation goals. THERE IS NO COMMUNITY WORKFORCE AGREEMENT (CWA) FOR THIS PROJECT. However, it still is commercial prevailing wage.
The project will be broken out into an early work package and overall construction. The anticipated dates are as follows:
Early Work Package: starting July 17, 2019 with a 12 week duration
- Site Utilities
- Clear & Grub
- Site Access Prep
- Detention Tanks
- Site Utilities (locate, Sanitary/Storm, Water/Fire,Power/Comm)
- Mass Excavation
Remainder of the Project: starting September 9, 2019 or whenever the early work package is completed. We are assuming a 22-month duration.
Bid packages, bidding information, project drawings and specifications are available at Builders Exchange: www.bxwa.com.
An Informational Meeting will be held on April 15, 2018 at 10:00am at Hoa Mai Gardens Conference Room located at 221 10th Avenue South, Seattle 98104
Bids are due on April 26, 2019 at 10am 10th Avenue S, Seattle
Attention: Sam Funsinn
5601 6th Avenue South, Suite 550, Seattle, WA 98108