S202303 Market Conduct Examiner
The Office of the Insurance Commissioner (OIC) is issuing this procurement to select a contractor that will complete health insurance market conduct oversight activities.
The contractor selected as a result of this procurement will be required to:
- Conduct Continuum of Market Analysis actions, and Market Conduct Examination activities.
- Review and analyze carrier submissions in response to the OIC market scans.
- Attend project team meetings and provide updates to various OIC and project staff.
- Review market scan templates, and other materials used by OIC, and propose revisions as needed.
Required experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, the area of work for which the proposal is being submitted.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, public administration, insurance administration, or related field.
- Understanding of the principles outlined in the National Association of Insurance Commissioner’s Market Conduct Handbook.
Complete requirements are listed in Section 1.3 of the solicitation document.
- Jan. 3, 2022, 11:59 p.m. PST - Questions due from vendors
- Jan. 7, 2022 - Last amendment posted by OIC
- Jan. 14, 2022, Time TBD - Pre-Proposal Conference
- Jan. 23, 2022, 11:59 p.m. PST - Proposals due to OIC