Victor Steinbrueck Park Renovation
As included in the Parks and Green Spaces Levy language improvements to the park will include improvements to public safety including but not limited to improving sight lines into the park, renovating seating, renovating the former children's play area, improving and expanding lighting, and upgrading landscaping subject to the following:
1. The Council determines whether the project is needed after it has evaluated how well the removal of the automated public toilet, installation and operations of surveillance cameras, and increased policing address public safety issues in and around the Park.
2. If Council determines the project should proceed, the Department of Parks and Recreation will conduct a project design process with broad public outreach and submit a project design to the Council for its review and approval prior to appropriation of levy funds for construction.
Estimated Value: $4,572,000.00
Seattle Parks & Recreation
300 Elliott Avenue West, #100
Seattle, WA 98119
• Prevailing wage rates and Mandatory 15% apprentice requirements apply to this project
• Kassel & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage bids from ALL subcontractors and suppliers including Small, Emerging Small, Native, Alaska Native, Women, Minority, Disadvantaged, Veteran, Vietnam Veteran, Disabled Veteran, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses
• Kassel & Associates, Inc. is signatory to the Carpenter's Union
Complete plans, specs & addenda for this project are available on-line at Builders Exchange of Washington http://www.bxwa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and request bids from all interested firms including disadvantaged, minority, and women business enterprises.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THE PROJECT ESTIMATOR, Matt Vernon - Bids@kasselandassociates.com